The Senior market researcher role exists to provide high quality insights to internal and external clients to drive and improve their marketing strategy.
Day to day you will be responsible for…
● Writing surveys and discussion guides
● Analysing quantitative and qualitative data
● Desk-based research
● Running interviews/workshops and focus groups
● Writing reports
● Presenting data to clients, Net Natives stakeholders at webinars etc.
● Panel support
You’ll live our values, to be accountable for your own tasks, to be brave and try new things and to be curious, staying up to date with industry updates and the latest developments. All the while working in a team that is recognised as one of the most supportive in the industry.
Great, here’s what we need from you…
● At least 3-year experience working in a market research role
● Graduate with 2:1 degree in psychology or similar subject, or equivalent experience
● Strong attention to detail
● Analytical thinker
● Excellent organisational skills
● Excellent written skills with experience in writing research reports
● Good team worker
● Data analysis
● Experience with R
● Statistical analysis
● Experience with DataStudio and/or Big Query
● Weighting data
We are Net Natives and we’re on a mission to use data, technology and creativity to transform the way students connect with higher education institutions. Each year we connect millions of students with the courses and institutions that change the world.
Over 100 creatives, strategists, technologists and analysts in the UK and USA have built a revolutionary data driven technology platform that predicts and automates student advertising. Whilst our creatives and strategists develop concepts and content that inspire students for some of the world’s leading education brands.
Our culture is based on our simple ABC values (Accountable, Brave, Curious). We are accountable to providing you with the best working environment we possibly can. Our enhanced benefits package has been designed with our people in mind. We have focused on seeing and hearing what our global employees want. Here are some of our fantastic benefits.
● Start with 25 days holiday which increases with your length of service
● An additional 3 days off for Christmas shut down
● Buy additional holidays or Family and Dependent Days
● No one should work on their birthday… have a paid day off!
● Contribution towards your home workstation setup
● Private Healthcare
● Pension scheme
● EAP – Employee Assistance Programme
● Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
● Self-Care Fund
● Access to our Employee Engagement Platform which provides Rewards and Recognition, Benefits, Discounts, and Concierge Service
● Employee Referral Bonus
● Regularly staff entertaining, gifts and awards
● Early finish on Fridays
● Cycle To Work Scheme
● Electric Vehicle Leasing – Salary sacrifice scheme
● Time off for Charity / Volunteering work
● Enhanced Maternity, Paternity or Adoption Pay and Maternity ‘Self Care Days’
Plus we know that your personal development is fundamental to our mission and so we tailor a progression path personalised to you.
Net Natives is an equal opportunities employer. We passionately believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and our DEI group is continually looking at ways we can encourage every Natives to be brave in their expression and belief in themselves.
Our hiring process is pretty simple…
● You found this job because you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity or got sent this job ad because someone thinks you’re amazing and really cares about you
● You’ve made it this far into the job advert and you know you want to find out more so you tell us you’re interested (apply – send a cover letter and up to date CV)
● You have been invited for an interview – we like to start with a call with our Research Manager. Following on from this we will ask you to do a task, which you will then present in a further interview with our Research Manager and Director of Research.
● You come in and meet some of your new team/friends (virtual or face to face)
● If you are successful, you land yourself an amazing job and amazing things start to happen!