The new regulatory landscape will fundamentally change the relationship between universities, students and the state. The Office for Students comes to life in January and the new system and its regulator will begin in earnest in April.
Get ahead of the changes and join Wonkhe for a one day conference on 20th March (10:00-16:30) at the British Library in London to explore what the new regulatory system in England means for providers, students and taxpayers.
- Nicola Dandridge, CEO, Office for Students
- John Hogan, Registrar, Newcastle University
- Smita Jamdar, Partner, Shakespeare Martineau
- Mark Leach, Editor, Wonkhe
- Carl Lygo, Board Member, Office for Students
- Gordon McKenzie, Chief Executive, GuildHE
- John Rushforth, Executive Secretary, Committee of University Chairs
- Roxanne Stockwell, Principal, Pearson College London
Further speakers to be announced soon
Who should attend:
The event is for senior staff in HE providers; heads of administration; governors/trustees; staff working in planning, legal, governance, policy, communications; students’ unions; sector agencies and government departments; other organisations working in higher education.
To book by invoice, or for any enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Terms: refunds will only be given for orders cancelled before 20th February 2018.