This international conference draws together national and international higher education academics, quality practitioners and policy makers to share leading thinking on delivering excellence in higher education.
In a highly competitive global world, higher education plays a pivotal role in supporting thriving economies, innovation and social progress. The conference will consider themes of excellence and impact in higher education reflecting on developments in policy, practice and transformation of the sector.
The conference provides an opportunity to consider recent developments in the English higher education policy landscape arising from the Business Innovation and Skills White Paper and Teaching Excellence Framework.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr Amanda Wilcox (Regional Consultant: North East, Yorkshire and the Humber – HEFCE)
- Douglas Blackstock (Chief Executive – QAA)
- Nick Hillman (Director – HEPI)
Delegates will also be able to attend parallel workshops being delivered at the Conference:
- Excellence and Impact in Higher Education: Session Chair: Barbara Colledge and Professor Simon Robinson, Leeds Beckett University
- Assessing Reassessment: Marie Stowell, University of Worcester and Harvey Woolf, Blueyonder
- Developments in HE Policy – Reflections on the Emerging Landscape: Lee Jones and Barbara Colledge, Leeds Beckett University
- Measuring Learning Gain: Bob Gilworth, The Careers Group, University of London, Terry Dray, Liverpool John Moores University and Dr Karin Crawford, University of Lincoln
- Strengthening Developments in Transnational Education (TNE) through Interagency Cooperation: Dr Fabrizio Trifiro, Quality Assurance Agency
- The Scale and Scope of UK Higher Education TNE: Raegan Hiles, The UK HE International Unit
For more information click here.